Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weigh In 4

Down another 2.4! That's pretty constant. Pretty amazing too considering I still have gaps in my journaling and haven't managed to get the ball rolling where exercise is concerned.

We were on a mini vacation this week and though ate horrible compared to what I have been doing at home. It wasn't the trough fest that vacations can become. Unfortunately for me, and maybe for him too, hubby has a crazy metabolism and is a food lover like me. So for him vacation = FOOD FOOD FOOD, and has been that way for me too.

So I guess I enjoyed myself, but didn't gorge, so I'll call it progress. I would like to see a 5 lb loss week at some point. But 2 lbs a week is pretty darn great, so no complaints. We trudge on.

Will focus on ramping up exercise. Still would like to do the 30 day shred - see so many others trying it.

Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to HYC! Two pounds for the second week in a row is amazing! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on the consistent losses! You are doing awesomee!! :>

    Welcome to HYC~~~★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to HYC! Your information on Insulin and diabetes is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

    Best wishes to you on your journey!

    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the HYC! A 2lb loss per week is a healthy way to lose. 5lb a week is really too fast and not very sustainable. So keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the loss

    ReplyDelete
  7. agreeing with all the above.. 1-2 lbs per week is sustainable, liveable. You're doing FANTASTIC!!!! I look forward to following you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to HYC! wow! a loss like that while on vacay?? WOOHOO!! ok you are one to watch!!

    love the blog layout - very original!

    i'm so glad i found your blog..we have similar goals and i really enjoyed the info re insulin resistance!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! you are doing great.

    - Lisa
    http://losewithlisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on a good weigh in and consistently good numbers. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete